OFFICIAL HUSSAIN SOFTWARES WEBSITE 2018
WELCOME TO THE OFFICIAL HUSSAIN SOFTWARES WEBSITE PLEASE REGISTER FIRST AFTER YOU ARE ABLE TO DOWNLOAD ALL FREE SOFTWARES FOR MORE FREE SOFTWARES FOR COMPUTER AND MOBILES Visit

www.hussain-softwares.forumarabia.com
Like us on facebook
Latest topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

online counter
tools webmaster

Please do not change this code for a perfect fonctionality of your counter

my info viewer
tools webmaster

Please do not change this code for a perfect fonctionality of your counter

intelligent team flag counter
Flag Counter
Keywords

NIMBUZZ  maker  SMTP  movie  china  Mail  480p  Cracker  Hindi  

Lesson,2 learn how to do coding on your Android mobile

Go down

Lesson,2 learn how to do coding on your Android mobile Empty Lesson,2 learn how to do coding on your Android mobile

Post by hussain on Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:01 pm

Create an Android project
This lesson shows you how to create a new Android project with Android Studio and describes some of the files in the project.
First, be sure you have installed the latest version of Android Studio. Download Android Studio here.

[list="box-sizing: inherit; margin-right: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-left: 40px; list-style-position: outside; list-style-image: initial;"]
[*]In the Welcome to Android Studiowindow, click Start a new Android Studio project.Lesson,2 learn how to do coding on your Android mobile Studio-welcome_2x
Or if you have a project opened, select File > New Project.
[*]In the Create New Project window, enter the following values:

• Application Name: "My First App"
  • Company Domain: "example.com"

You might want to change the project location. Also, if you want to write a Kotlin app, check the Include Kotlin support checkbox. Leave the other options as they are.
[*]Click Next.
[*]In the Target Android Devices screen, keep the default values and click Next.
[*]In the Add an Activity to Mobile screen, select Empty Activity and click Next.
[*]In the Configure Activity screen, keep the default values and click Finish.
[/list]

After some processing, Android Studio opens the IDE.
Lesson,2 learn how to do coding on your Android mobile Studio-editor_2x
Now take a moment to review the most important files.
First, be sure the Project window is open (select View > Tool Windows > Project) and the Android view is selected from the drop-down list at the top of that window. You can then see the following files:
app > java > com.example.myfirstapp > MainActivityThis is the main activity (the entry point for your app). When you build and run the app, the system launches an instance of this 

Code:
Activity

and loads its layout.app > res > layout > activity_main.xmlThis XML file defines the layout for the activity's UI. It contains a 

Code:
TextView

element with the text "Hello world!".app > manifests > AndroidManifest.xmlThe manifest file describes the fundamental characteristics of the app and defines each of its components.Gradle Scripts > build.gradleYou'll see two files with this name: one for the project and one for the "app" module. Each module has its own 

Code:
build.gradle

file, but this project currently has just one module. You'll mostly work with the module's 

Code:
build.gradle

file to configure how the Gradle tools compile and build your app. For more information about this file, see Configure Your Build.
To run the app, please click on lesson 3

www.hussain-software.officialforum.net

how do i change my setting
how do i change my rank
how do i post a topic in a forum
how do i add a signature to my post
how can i get back my forgot password
how do i show an image below my username
if you have any doubt like this then send me email

email id:       [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Lesson,2 learn how to do coding on your Android mobile HLesson,2 learn how to do coding on your Android mobile ULesson,2 learn how to do coding on your Android mobile SLesson,2 learn how to do coding on your Android mobile SLesson,2 learn how to do coding on your Android mobile ALesson,2 learn how to do coding on your Android mobile ILesson,2 learn how to do coding on your Android mobile N
hussain
hussain
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Real name Real name : hussain
country country : United Arab Emirates
facebook id facebook id : https://www.facebook.com/hussainneyaz7
twitter id twitter id : https://www.twitter.com/hussainneyaz7
nimbuzz id nimbuzz id : huss4in.@nimbuzz.com
whatsapp whatsapp : +91**********
Posts Posts : 1125
h.s.points h.s.points : 41834