OFFICIAL HUSSAIN SOFTWARES WEBSITE 2018
WELCOME TO OFFICIAL HUSSAIN SOFTWARES WEBSITE PLEASE REGISTER FIRST AFTER YOU ARE ABLE TO DOWNLOAD ALL FREE SOFTWARES WEBSITE CREATED BY hussain

amazing discount and great offers and 60% off on clothes, shoe's, shirts, jewelry,bags,skirts,and more things, please
visit www.apnashoppingstore.wooplr.com
Like us on facebook
Latest topics
» amazing discounts and great deals on apna shopping store
Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:57 am by hussain

» sanmao v1.5.4 smtp mail cracker (vip)
Sun May 14, 2017 4:44 pm by SuperHack

» xio add flooder v2
Sat May 06, 2017 6:58 pm by mshah92

» new nimbuzz ids cracker v5
Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:18 am by hussain

» Nimbuzz IDs password Hanger (Hang password for 24 hours)
Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:15 am by hussain

» Advertise your chat room at Meet a Stranger
Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:11 am by hussain

» xio chat application
Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:10 am by hussain

» xio vps bot
Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:08 am by hussain

» new nimbuzz ids maker
Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:59 am by hussain

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

online counter
tools webmaster

Please do not change this code for a perfect fonctionality of your counter

my info viewer
tools webmaster

Please do not change this code for a perfect fonctionality of your counter

intelligent team flag counter
Flag Counter
Keywords

gate  Mail  china  NIMBUZZ  SMTP  maker  Cracker  

How to Recover Deleted Files & Folders from Hard Drive

Go down

How to Recover Deleted Files & Folders from Hard Drive

Post by hussain on Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:19 am

[size=30]How to Recover Deleted Files & Folders from Hard Drive[/size]

Have you ever been troubled by losing important data? Do you know it is possible to recover deleted files from hard drive? Read through this page and you will learn many useful ways to recover deleted files.

Useful tips for a successful deleted file recovery

First please remember when data loss happens, you'd better stop using your computer. Every time you write new data to the hard drive, you lower the chance of a successful recovery. So use that computer as little as possible until the files are recovered.

Three possible ways to restore deleted files from hard drive

1. Recover deleted files from Windows recycle bin
If you just move your data to the Recycle Bin and haven't emptied it, just go there and select them. Tight-click them and choose Restore. Please check your recycle bin carefully before you decide to empty it.
2. Recover files from your backups
If you have a good habit and back up your hard drive regularly, all you need is to use the backup program and restore lost files from backups. I am sure this is also an easy way for you to do data recovery.
And if you don't back up, maybe it's time to get into the habit. Choose a reliable backup program or using cloud drive. I believe these could help you if data loss happens again.
3. Recover deleted files with data recovery software
What to do If you have already emptied the Recycle bin and have no backups? In such situation, you'll need data recovery software - EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Professional. It is a good and easy recovery tool and capable to recover deleted files from hard drive. Not only for deleted files recovery, this data recovery tool can be applied to many data loss situations, like format recovery, virus attack, system crash, raw hard drive and more.
 DownloadWin Version  DownloadMac Version

3-Step guide: recover deleted files with EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard

Step 1. Launch EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard and select the file types you want to recover. Then click "Next" button to move to the next step.

Step 2. Select the disk where you lost your data and click "Scan" button, the software will quickly scan the selected disk to find all your target files. If you lost your partition, select "Lost Disk Drives" and "Scan" to continue the recovery process.

Step 3. After scan, you can preview all the listed recoverable files one by one and select out those you want. Then, click "Recover" button to get them back once. Here you should save all the recovered files on another disk to avoid data overwriting.

Watch video: recover deleted files & folders from hard drive

The following is a detailed video tutorial to recover deleted files from hard drive.

Caution: Don't save the recovered files on the partition or drive where you lost your data before you fully get back the lost files!
 Download[size=14]Win Version
  DownloadMac Version

[/size]

Last edited by hussain on Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : updated)

**************************www.hussain-software.forumotion.com*************************

how do i change my setting
how do i change my rank
how do i post a topic in a forum
how do i add a signature to my post
how can i get back my forgot password
how do i show an image below my username
if you have any doubt like this then send me email

email id:       [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

hussain
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Real name Real name : hussain neyaz