OFFICIAL HUSSAIN SOFTWARES WEBSITE 2018
WELCOME TO OFFICIAL HUSSAIN SOFTWARES WEBSITE PLEASE REGISTER FIRST AFTER YOU ARE ABLE TO DOWNLOAD ALL FREE SOFTWARES WEBSITE CREATED BY hussain

amazing discount and great offers and 60% off on clothes, shoe's, shirts, jewelry,bags,skirts,and more things, please
visit www.apnashoppingstore.wooplr.com
Like us on facebook
Latest topics
» amazing discounts and great deals on apna shopping store
Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:57 am by hussain

» sanmao v1.5.4 smtp mail cracker (vip)
Sun May 14, 2017 4:44 pm by SuperHack

» xio add flooder v2
Sat May 06, 2017 6:58 pm by mshah92

» new nimbuzz ids cracker v5
Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:18 am by hussain

» Nimbuzz IDs password Hanger (Hang password for 24 hours)
Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:15 am by hussain

» Advertise your chat room at Meet a Stranger
Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:11 am by hussain

» xio chat application
Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:10 am by hussain

» xio vps bot
Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:08 am by hussain

» new nimbuzz ids maker
Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:59 am by hussain

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

online counter
tools webmaster

Please do not change this code for a perfect fonctionality of your counter

my info viewer
tools webmaster

Please do not change this code for a perfect fonctionality of your counter

intelligent team flag counter
Flag Counter
Keywords

maker  NIMBUZZ  

WHATSAPP BOT THE ULTIMATE WHATSAPP BOT FOR DAILY NEEDS

Go down

WHATSAPP BOT THE ULTIMATE WHATSAPP BOT FOR DAILY NEEDS

Post by hussain on Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:03 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] style="width: 695px;height: 543px" alt="" />
WABOT THE ULTIMATE WHATSAPP BOT FOR DAILY NEEDS1

Hello everyone and today i am going to cover an awesome topic i.e a Whatsapp bot.Last time i came to know about a whatsapp bot that helps you get information about anything from wikipedia directly from whatsapp. Yes you read it right, You dont even had to open a brower then head to wikipedia then search.This really does saves our time as the program is ultra fast as compared to human behaviour

So in this article we are going to cover a similar whatsapp bot that does almost everything we do in our daily internet life.

WABOT is an ultimate Whatsapp bot that doesn’t even require you to install any additional application. This bot is developed by Puneet Mehta and is not associated with official WhatsApp in any manner.

Features of WABOT:

• Search on wikipedia according to given keyword and returns the information
  • Download music from a given keyword/artist/band name
  • Search for owner information of particular mobile number
  • Dictionary aka defining a specific word
  • Horoscope – Get your daily Horoscope
  • Thought – Daily new thoughts
  • And many more

Watch A Video Tutorial

Dont Like Video?Fine follow the steps below 

How to activate Whatsapp bot on your phone?

Getting WABOT on your phone is very easy.Just follow the given instructions and enjoy the services of WABOT for free

[list="box-sizing: border-box; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0.273em; margin-left: 30px; padding-right: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border: 0px; font-weight: 600; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 22.61px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); text-align: center; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"]
[*]To start the bot, You need to create a new contact in your mobile phone with any name of your choice (here we are using WAbot) and add this number : +91-7838100727
[*]Thats it.After you add this number to your device open whatsapp and follow the next method given below

[/list]

Codes to use Wikipedia, Dictionary, Mobile info etc. with WABOT:

Currently the bot provides the following informations:

[list="box-sizing: border-box; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0.273em; margin-left: 30px; padding-right: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border: 0px; font-weight: 600; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 22.61px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); text-align: center; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"]
[*]Wikipedia Search
[*]Mp3 Search and Download
[*]JUIT Attendence Viewer
[*]Horoscope
[*]Thought For The Day
[*]Talk With AI
[*]Define(English Dictionary)
[*]Currency Rates
[*]News

[/list]

Please note that this whatsapp bot is currently under development so many new features will be added soon .You may find some bugs in this version ,Wish the authors good luck to so they can make it more useful,powerful and successful 

1.Wikipedia Search

Get Details of anything from wikipedia just by sending a message. Usage : @wiki

Example : @wiki Whatsapp

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] style="width: 169px;height: 300px" alt="" />

2.Mp3 Search and Download

Search for any mp3 file and download it directly via whatsapp audio share . Usage : @mp3 >

Example : @mp3 arjit singh

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] style="width: 169px;height: 300px" alt="" />

3.JUIT Attendance Viewer  (Jaypee University of Info. & Technology)

Check record of you attendance without visiting the website. Usage : @kiosk

Example : @kiosk 123 abc

4.Horoscope

Check your daily horoscope easily . Usage : @horoscope

Example : @horoscope scorpio

5.Thought for the day

Get a new thought daily. Usage : thought

Example : @thought

6.Talk With AI

An actual intelligence that will chat with you . Usage : Simply message hi/hey and start a conversation with AI (with some actual intellegence) Will reply you Shortly

Example : Hey how are you today wabot?

7.Define (English Dictionary)

Get defination of any english word. Usage : @Define

Example : @Define computer

8.Currency

Get Current Values of different Currencies in INR. Usage : @currency

9.News

Get Latest news from times of india. Usage : @toi

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
style="width: 169px;height: 300px" alt="" />

Overview of WABOT 

An fantastic attempt from the developer to make the daily needs more easily accessable just by using whatsapp.

Pros:

[*]One of its kind,This Bot is one of its kind, You will never see this type of bot anywhere on the internet
[*]Amazing speed, The bot responds within 5 seconds of given instruction
[*]Easily Updateable, Users dont have to add another number to get new features.The new features will be added to same and users will be informed

[/list]

Cons:

[*]A lots of features missing like Jokes.We hope the developer adds them as soon as possible
[*]Currently it only supports Times of India in news .We hope the developer adds new channels soon

[/list]

**************************www.hussain-software.officialforum.net*************************

how do i change my setting
how do i change my rank
how do i post a topic in a forum
how do i add a signature to my post
how can i get back my forgot password
how do i show an image below my username
if you have any doubt like this then send me email

email id:       [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

hussain
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Real name Real name : hussain neyaz